Protect Your Employees from Malicious Phishing Sites
With Definitive Real-Time Phishing Protection
Close the Phishing Gap
With a Whole New Level of Protection from Sophisticated Zero-Hour Phishing Attacks
SlashNext protects your employees from the growing number of zero-hour phishing threats on the Web. With over 46,000 new phishing sites going live each day, and most disappearing within 4-8 hours, today’s attacks move faster than static threat feeds and defenses can typically block them.
SlashNext closes the gap with definitive real-time phishing site detection. Regardless of phishing attack vector (email, pop-ups, ads, search, social media, IM, etc.), SlashNext definitively detects phishing sites the moment they’re browsed, producing a dynamic block list for automated blocking by your URL filtration / blocking defenses.
How it Works
The SlashNext Advantage
- Real-time phishing site detection with definitive SEER technology (no threat risk scores to research)
- Detects phishing sites that evade URL inspection and domain reputation analysis methods
- Produces dynamic block list to strengthen existing blocking defenses
- High accuracy enables fast, automated blocking of malicious sites
- Zero-latency, out-of-band, cloud-powered detection
- Device and OS agnostic
- Malware callback detection to malicious C&C sites
- Detailed forensics, phishing site screen capture, and IR info to speed remediation
- Easy 20-minute install, no tuning, instant threat detection and protection
More Powerful Phishing Protection
Better phishing site detection means better phishing protection. Other anti-phishing technologies and threat feeds rely primarily on URL inspection and domain reputation analysis – techniques which are easily evaded by sophisticated hackers. SlashNext SEER technology employs live Session Emulation and multiple forms of site analysis, including active site interrogation and progressive machine learning to definitively detect malicious sites in seconds.
Faster Incident Response
SlashNext complements its superior phishing site detection with detailed incident and IR information. The SlashNext management console provides detailed forensics data, including:
- Full session PCAPs
- Phishing lure page screen capture
- Description of the phishing page, including detected intent and behavior
- Phishing lure page website artifacts, including source code and image files recorded at the moment of live interaction
Detailed threat information is presented in an easy to understand, interactive format that enables rapid event triage and remediation. Screen captures can be used for employee phishing awareness training. Detailed forensics data not only speeds incident response, it makes SlashNext suitable for larger firms as well as those that do not yet have advanced SIEM or threat feed management infrastructure.
What Users are Saying
“SlashNext is the first advanced threat security products that we have bought to actually find issues that our NextGen Firewall, Callback Attacks Prevention tools, and Anti-Virus all missed.”
VP of IT
Request Your Free Trial
Try SlashNext for 30 Days to experience real-time phishing site detection.