Addressing the Top 10 Security Issues Organizations Face
Cybersecurity is an important priority for organizations, and most apply a layered approach including awareness training, common-sense policies and technology-based solutions on-premises and in the cloud. Even with a multi-layer cybersecurity approach, incidents continue to occur with 78% of organization having at least one event in the past 12 months.
This whitepaper explores the top cybersecurity concerns that organizations face and will deep-dive into these issues and more
- Security incidents are common, and security must improve
- Phishing threats are coming from non-email sources
- Credential-stealing is increasing as methods become more sophisticated
- There are more points of vulnerability to manage
- The use of artificial intelligence and machine learning in security defenses