Lightweight, cloud-powered endpoint solutions protect remote users from the new multi-vector phishing threat landscape
At SlashNext, protecting organizations from advanced phishing threats isn’t a part-time job. It’s our full-time focus.
As we’ve evolved our award-winning anti-phishing solutions over the years, we’ve increasingly heard about the need to better protect remote users. That is, remote mobile and endpoint users who are operating outside of perimeter protections.
We also saw that phishing attack vectors were multiplying and that the adoption of new encryption standards such as TLS 1.3 and DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) were going to blind many network-based protections. So, we set to work on developing the ultimate anti-phishing solutions for endpoint users. And now, they’re here.
Today, we’re excited to announce two new endpoint products designed to protect remote users from today’s multi-vector phishing threat landscape:
- SlashNext Mobile Phishing Protection, a lightweight, cloud-powered agent which disrupts mobile-centric phishing attacks for iOS and Android users, and;
- SlashNext Browser Phishing Protection, a cloud-powered browser extension which shields employees from live phishing sites and is available for major desktop browsers, including Chrome, Edge, FireFox, and Safari.
Both solutions are powered by SlashNext’s patented, cloud-based SEERTM threat detection technology to provide the industry’s strongest protection from phishing attacks—regardless of attack vector or phishing payload.
Enterprise security teams can now provide remote users with:
- 24×7 anywhere protection from advanced phishing and social engineering threats
- Protection from more phishing attack vectors and payloads
In addition, these new endpoint solutions offer:
- SMiShing text interception that blocks and alerts users to SMS phishing texts (mobile only)
- Protection that doesn’t violate user privacy or transmit PII
- Protection that works with new encryption (TLS 1.3 and DNS over HTTPs)
- Easy to use, lightweight, and efficient operation with negligible impact on device performance and battery usage
- Real-time incident notifications for security admins
- Easy deployment and management that works with leading UEM solutions, SSO providers, and SlashNext’s own Endpoint Management System
Interested in exploring how you can protect your remote workforce from advanced phishing and social engineering threats? Request a demo today.