Senior Product Manager
Company / Product Overview
SlashNext is the authority in Phishing and we are growing our team. We are looking for people to join the team who have a strong growth mindset and intelligence to solve problems today for a stronger future. As a SlashNext employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling growth, accomplishing goals, and winning as a team.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be involved in the development of our entire portfolio Total Phishing Protection features and lead the go-to-market strategies. You will be involved in all stages of the product life cycle – conception, definition, development, release, and post-release activities. You will work closely with R&D teams, sales and account executives, marketing, and CAB members.
- Translate customer business needs into product strategy and technology requirements as part of market and product requirements
- Collaborate with engineering teams and deliver high-quality products
- Develop, lead, and communicate product roadmap to customers, prospects, and internal team members
- Work with the product marketing team and business development team to develop go-to-market strategies and marketing content to support sales
- Deliver in-depth online and in-person demonstrations of our solution as well as at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Lead executive-level technical demonstrations and conversations with executives at large enterprise organizations
- Assist in proposal development and RFP responses
- Help with post-sales support activities
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of security software product management experience and specifically endpoint, cloud security, email security, and/or web security
- Experience defining product vision and strategy, identifying user personas and use cases, and documenting requirements and specifications
- Ability to translate products features into simple, compelling messages and narratives that resonate with prospects, customers, partners, and the SlashNext sales team
- Track record of developing and delivering formal and informal training material and technical presentations aimed at educating customers, partners, or sales teams.
- Implementation experience of enterprise software solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Able to work independently, adapt quickly and maintain a positive attitude
- Experience working in an early-stage company environment