Company / Product Overview
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Front End Development
Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Conceptualize, design and develop user interface designs in a fast-paced online/mobile environment. Consumer applications as well as enterprise platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders within a multi-disciplinary team to gather design requirements and translate those requirements into high-quality visual solutions.
- Understand UI/UX best practices and drive improvements in designs and methodology.
- Design and develop user interface components and assets.
- Realize product concepts into visually compelling application designs.
- Create models that form the theoretical foundation for great solutions: workflow diagrams, flowcharts, storyboards, personas and other models.
- Establish a high-level vision for the solution.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders, product owners and development leads.
- Create low-fi sketches and wireframes to establish the rough direction.
- Create low-fi designs, precise, hi-fidelity mock-ups and interactive prototypes for phased user testing.
- Write thorough UI design specifications and style guides.
- Support developers through the development phase.
- Design and documentation of user interfaces from detailed business requirements for application development, intranet and extranet sites.
- Establish usability and graphic design elements within applications.
- Liaise and work closely with developers on project delivery and web design and with the latest technology .
- Microsoft Office
- Expertise on Photoshop
- Impressive & Dynamic GUI Design
- HTML & CSS Coding
- Communication Skills
- Keen Learner
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Team Player