Microsoft Partners with SlashNext
SlashNext provides the industry's most accurate next-generation protection for Microsoft 365, now available in the Azure Marketplace and AppSource.
Total Phishing Protection for Email, Mobile, Network, Web, SMS, Social, and Collaboration
Protection across email, mobile, network, web, SMS, social, and collaboration services with comprehensive threat coverage for credential stealing, rogue software, SMishing, scams, and scareware.
No PII or
No network traffic or personally identifiable information leaves the device, so PII and user privacy remain safe.
Virtual browsers and machine learning detect and block unknown threats with three times greater accuracy vs. the top security vendors for unparalleled protection from advanced threats targeting users.
Deploy in minutes – Using Microsoft Intune or Active Directory policies to manage and deploy our endpoint solutions.
SlashNext + Microsoft Defender Together
3x More Protection from Spear Phishing, Social Engineering and Account Takeovers
Shield employees from live phishing sites by supplementing Microsoft 365 and Defender with SlashNext Total Phishing Protection for detection with 99.07% accuracy. Easily deploy and manage at scale via leading endpoint management tools, including Microsoft Intune.
Automate Phishing Detection and Remediation for MS 365
Detect and remove suspicious phishing messages from multiple MS365 mailboxes
- Execute phishing IR and threat hunting playbooks with SlashNext API
- Fully automated run-time analysis of phishing URLs to return definitive verdicts and forensics evidence, at scale
- Automate detection and remediation for MS365
SlashNext Microsoft 365 Phishing Risk Assessment
Do you want to know how many phishing emails are missed by your email security services and your high-risk users? Analyzes user inboxes to identify phishing emails missed by your company’s email security services.
- Takes only 2 minutes to initiate the phishing risk assessment.
- Safe and secure, using OAuth 2.0 to authorize the scan of Microsoft 365 inboxes.
- Quantifies the number of phishing emails sitting in user inboxes.
- Identifies high-risk users and easily deploys protection to target users.