Last Updated: October 17, 2018
Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us. We collect all information you provide to us through our Site. When you submit a form through the Site, we may receive your name, email address, phone, physical address, company information, and the contents of any messages or attachments you choose to include.
- Information We Automatically Collect. When you interact with the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your interactions, such as your operating system, browser, IP address, dates and times of access, pages visited, and buttons clicked. Depending on how you access the Site, we may receive precise geolocation information from GPS, WiFi, or cell tower location, or approximate location information. You should be able to manage your location sharing preferences from your device.
We and third party partners also collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide you with information about SlashNext products, partnerships, and career opportunities;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Provide, improve, expand, and promote the Site; and
- Analyze how Users use the Site.
How We Share Your Information
- Advertising Partners. We work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. Some of our advertising partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN). If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. You can access any settings offered by your mobile operating system to limit ad tracking, or you can install the AppChoices mobile app to learn more about how you may opt out of personalized ads in mobile apps.
- Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also disclose your information in the following limited circumstances:
- In response to legal process, or as otherwise required to comply with the law;
- To protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of our Users and customers;
- When we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of any person;
- To a successor in interest to SlashNext, the Site, or related business assets; or
- Whenever you consent to the sharing.
- Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails but we will still send you transactional and relational emails prompted by your request or for business purposes.
- Location Information. You can prevent your device from sharing location information through your devices operating system settings.
- Editing Your Information. If you would like us to delete your information, please contact us at https://www.slashnext.com/contact with your request.
- Data Security. We take reasonable precautions to protect your data, but no security measures can be 100% secure and we do not guarantee the security of your data.
- Children’s Privacy. The Site is not directed to children and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us at https://www.slashnext.com/contact/ .