Episode Three: New Threats Menacing Microsoft 365 Users Today
More than one million companies use Microsoft 365, and many of those companies are leaders in the finance, pharmaceutical, energy, and technology fields. With critical data to protect, these companies are ripe targets for the evolving second generation of phishing attacks. SlashNext Threat Labs are tracking over 1,000 active zero-hour spear-phishing attacks targeting Microsoft 365 in the last 60 days.
Episode Two: Zero-Hour Attacks Hacking Humans Today
With the new remote workforce, security teams face new challenges with protecting employees whose personal and professional lives have merged onto the same devices. At the same time cybercriminals are using automation and AI with incredible success. We’ll explore real life examples including:
- Latest spear-phishing attacks, including those targeted at Office 365 users
- Trends in mobile and browser phishing attacks
- Recommendations and resources for protecting your workforce from fast-evolving phishing attacks
Episode One: The State of Phishing
- Latest spear-phishing attacks on legitimate infrastructure
- Why Automation and AI are improving phishing success
- Why stopping phishing is imperative for all businesses in 2021
It’s Time to Get Started with SlashNext
Learn how to leverage the industry’s best zero-hour phishing protection in your environment.